Manufacturing of mechanical parts for High-end AV/HIFI system
For their first active wireless speaker system Callisto, Dali chose Cre8tek to manufacture all mechanical parts for the Sound Hub and remote control. The delivery includes mechanical design, DFM and tooling for all mechanical parts and complex sub-assemblies.
The Sound Hub assembly consist of various types of materials such as aluminum, plastic, metal and glass. The high surface quality reflects the end-users high expectations for nice look and feel that is common for the high quality HIFI segment of Dali products.
Cre8tek’s deliveries related to the Sound Hub and remote control, includes:
- High precision mechanical design
- Integration of Electronics & PCBA
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Light guide design
- Reliability and lifetime testing
- Bearing damping knob design
- Tooling design and manufacturing
- Plastic injection molding
- High Quality surface finishes
- Sourcing of high finish tempered glass components
- Assembly fixtures and jigs for final assembly production
- High-end mechanical parts production and sub-assembly
- Formed and anodized high quality aluminum parts
DALI was founded in 1983 and is known all over the world for its high quality sound. The renowned Danish brand and manufacturer of loud speakers, have a skilled crew of passionate engineers who design and developed their products from scratch.